For dog lovers who can’t bear to leave their four-legged friends at home, Hotel Cappuccino is delighted to offer a dog-friendly area at Caffe Cappuccino’s Summer Terrace and our Bark Rooms, where you can stay in comfort with your pooch. Note that this means we have had to put together a list of basic rules to make sure that you, your furry friends and all our other guests leave Hotel Cappuccino with pleasant memories.
- Dogs are the only pets permitted at the hotel.
- Only small and medium-sized dogs, of up to 33lb (15kg) in weight are allowed.
- Pet owners should hold their dog(s) upon check in and check out.
- Pet owners should use the emergency elevator when going to guest rooms.
- An additional charge of KRW22,000, plus tax, applies for extra dog.
- Dogs may enter only permitted areas – Bark Rooms and the Summer Terrace at Caffe Cappuccino – while their owner is in the hotel.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for any damage or soiling caused by their dog(s).
- Each Bark Room features a custom-made doggy bed. However, pet owners must put a diaper on their dog(s) they share a bed with their dog(s).
- Pet owners must always clean up after their dog(s).